Friday, August 27, 2010

You Are Lucky To Have a Job, Now, Shut up!

People that complain all the time about having a job really bug me, especially when they grossly exaggerate the hours they are working-news flash about a million people would switch places with you!

I don't understand this type of behavior. I really don't.

Also the ones that if they work like 30 seconds past their normal leave time-you would think they pulled an 80 hour work week the way they moan and whine.

These same folks are the ones who leave work early, take a long weekend every other week, and generally use any excuse in the book not to work.

It must be really sad to hate your job and your life so much.

I am just sayin'

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more on every point you made Steph.

    Used to have this "wonderkid" next to my office at Disney around 2002. He came in around 10:30, slept til noon, then left on a 2 hour lunch. Back for a few in the afternoon and the whole time just complained about everything Disney.

    It took the studio a couple years but they finally granted his wish and layed him off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I knew so many people like that at Disney. They took it for granted. Funny in 2002 while this git was goofing off, I was almost homeless living on nothing, borrowing money from people and hadn't worked in over a year. Back then 2D artists were tossed out and the 3D guys were offered big salaries and sadly.. they took advantage!

    Funny though, this post was originally written because someone I know who has steady work, good salary, complains almost daily about having job, and she leaves early all the time and every other weekend is a three day one.. it is amazing to me how spoiled some people are. Meanwhile I am working 7 days a week in animation, doing freelance so I never know when it is going to end, and I don't complain...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete