Seems like I tend to gather the same type of people into my life and then I am surprised when it all goes to shit. I need to remind myself of the HUGE RED FLAG WARNINGS because they are always there.
1) "I love you" -when someone says this with in a month of knowing you-that's a huge red flag-get away and get away quick.
2) I am only telling you this-implying that you are special manipulating you into their weird shit that will eventually turn into backstabbing rage.
3) I cut people off all the time-this bragging right means they will do it to you
4) When they call you and bitch about everyone in their life and then you see them posting about how great things are with said person-they are two faced and they will be to you as well
5) Being high drama-everything is about them all the time
6) Accusing everyone around them of abuse
7) Getting hurt at every tiny thing you do
8) Expecting you to drop everything for them
Basically I tend to be a magnet for these kind of high drama people and also bi-polar folks as well, but I can't deal with it anymore. Maybe I am older and have less patience, or maybe I am actually wiser and know better.
I just don't know why when the flag is so big and so red I don't see it sooner!
UGH just sayin'