I don't usually do resolutions, but rather goals! My goals for 2012 are:
1. Never allowing myself to make someone a priority when they make me an option.
2. Not allowing other people's negativity get to me.
3. Not getting into any political or religious conversations on FB.
4. To stay positive even when things are hard.
5. To work on myself and finally let go of all the grief I have been lugging around with me for years.
6. To continue to pursue my dreams.
7. To get out more and hang out with friends more often.
8. To take days off and relax.
9. To go to more writing events and take more writing classes.
10. To surround myself with positive, happy, supportive people.
Cheers to 2012 being a great year!!