Skip to main content

Barack Obama for president 2012

“I'm inspired by my own children, how full they make my heart. They make me want to work to make the world a little bit better. And they make me want to be a better man.” — President Obama




You know I have done my very best to NOT be political this year on any social networks or blogs or anything because honestly people are idiots and they just want a reason to fight and I am all about being positive these days. I suffered two major losses this year with my dog of almost 14 years suddenly dying of Westie Lung Disease in January and then my father passing away in June. I was out of work for some of that time and the days were dark a lot of the time. That said, I was always hopeful about my future and one of the reasons is this man right here.

PRESIDENT OBAMA

He doesn't just stand for the left side, he stands for everything that is right in this world and it blows me away that everyone can't see that. He is all about family. He is about peace-but not such a wuss that he will allow the US to be attacked. He is about healthcare reform. He is about education. He is about putting America back to work. He is about balancing out the tax issue. He is about SOLUTIONS.

I am not going to slam the other side, because I don't need to. I am voting for this man, because of who he is, not because of who the other guy isn't.

We live in scary times and I believe our president is doing his very best to make the world a better place.

I used to be a die hard-Alex P. Keaton-Republican with Nixon as my favorite president followed by Reagan, but then I grew up and I read more and more and slowly I went to the left. I have lived abroad and I have lived here and I love America, but what we have now isn't working. I do my best to be open minded about these things, but an America lead by anyone other than Obama right now is an America that terrifies me.

I wonder, have these people read the constitution and I am talking GOP. Do they know that it said to let everyone in, all races, all religions? One nation under God-it doesn't say which God by the way-one nation not a divided mess that we are now.

I believe that Obama is a not only a great president, but he is a great man capable of real change. 

I encourage everyone to get out and vote and don't vote green party or independent, because there are two choices. Republican and Democrat period. Make the right one, it's your future, it's your parents future, it's your kids' future, this time is serious. 

Barack Obama 2012 

Comments

  1. VERY well written and I could not agree with you more!! I am also COMPLETELY FED UP with all of the bickering and arguing that goes on between FRIENDS of mine. Barack Obama has the endorsement of Phil Jones Illustration as well!!

    I'm Phil Jones and I approve this message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Need B School with Marie Forleo CHANGING MY LIFE

Hey everyone, so I made a video see above.. in all my glorious after yoga before Beachbody or gym or whatever I do later-which could be simply walking with Wrigley glory. Meaning in Hollywood terms, not a stitch of make up! So what is B School and what on earth am I thinking spending the money when I have $8 dollars---yes EIGHT dollars, I have 8 dollars in my bank right now and about 3 bucks in quarters for laundry. LOL.. I laugh, the life of an artiste!! I am living like Jack Dawson, from Titanic---it's sooo much fun.. but you know I would like to have some stability in my life.  I am not looking to get rich here, rich wouldn't be awful...but you know, I just want to take my life to the next level and I am planning on doing just that. Seriously, I need to stop saying the following things: 1) I can't afford to.....(whatever) I am sooo sick of hearing me say that I can't go to this conference or take this class or tak a weekend off because I don't have the m

It's Been Awhile---Catching Up With Me

 So much to say and how to say it... so I'll just start with. Wow, what a year it's been.  I mean, could anyone have predicted all the shite that has hit us in 2020?  NO way!  I'm grateful for so much though, and one of them is the freedom to be able to have blogs (yes I have many) and the freedom to say whatever I want ---this is important.  I'm grateful that I live where I do and even though I'm not rich, I am healthy and live a good life. I do what I can to help others, I also have a loving husband and a Westie who I adore.  As many of you know that aside from blogging sporadically on here I'm a writer and an artist AND I work one on one with both artists and writers to help them in their careers. I've been doing this since 2006 (artists) 2010 (writers). The past few years I've focused on coaching writers as I became the queen of writing conferences and people were always hitting me up for free advice. I even started a YouTube channel CHECK IT OUT Thi

Living Like Jack Dawson Making It Count

Last week was an awful week for me and I let worry, fear, and dread get to me and it was not pleasant. So this is a brand new week and in a new week I am going to do my best to change my attitude and start living life like Jack Dawson-hopefully with a better ending. If you wonder what I mean by that, I mean that I will still work hard and do everything in my power to change my life/financial/job situation, but I will adapt his atitude of enjoying every day and taking life as it comes and not freaking out every time things don't go as planned. In the last 6 years I have been in this situation where a job ends earlier than I thought, or something falls through and it always works out, yet every time it happens fear creeps his ugly head in and starts freaking me out. I am done being afraid. I can't take much more of this, so besides working hard and changing my strategy, I am going to change my attitude and enjoy things more. This summer I was in Seattle and one week in August I