Skip to main content

Choosing a New Way-Just What I Needed

Funny how the universe seems to know what's going on. Lately I have been feeling "off" maybe because my father died in June and or my doggie died in January, the fact that work is unpredictable and or that I am - EEEEK - middle aged, although it does NOT feel that way. In any case, I am not sure why, but my usually strong self has been having a lot of questions and the biggest.

WHAT THE F*@K AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

I know what I am doing, following my dreams and working in entertainment. But that comes with always being rejected, ALWAYS, and then getting a job and then it ends early, or doesn't start, or is great and then you are out of work, AGAIN.

Sigh.. but in any case, I have been trying to make a new plan of action to support myself while I am pursuing my dream-writing.

I got this in my inbox today and thought I would share because it's perfect. If you aren't already signed up on the Daily Om, you should, it's great.
Here is the link and then what mine said today-PERFECT for me.

http://www.dailyom.com/


July 31, 2012

Choosing a New Way
Pisces Daily Horoscope
You could feel restless and ready to make changes in your life today. Perhaps you are reevaluating your life’s direction or focusing on a few key areas that could use improvement. If you’ve been feeling bored or dissatisfied with any part of your life lately, you could benefit from introspection. Examining the main facets of your life will likely reveal the areas that need a breath of fresh air. You also may want to consider how your previous actions have contributed to your situation today. While you may not be responsible for every situation, your choices have most likely played a role in creating your current circumstances. If you can take responsibility for your life and become aware of the connections between your actions and their results, you can make beneficial decisions.

By gaining a clear understanding of how our actions create our results, we can learn to make wiser decisions. It can be easy to make our decisions on autopilot without thought to the consequences. Our decisions can take on new depth and meaning, however, if we can consider the outcome we wish to create and take the steps that can bring it about. We become cocreators with the universe and gain greater control over our circumstances. By understanding that each decision you make today contributes to a specific result, you can let your choices lead you down an exciting path of growth and fulfillment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Need B School with Marie Forleo CHANGING MY LIFE

Hey everyone, so I made a video see above.. in all my glorious after yoga before Beachbody or gym or whatever I do later-which could be simply walking with Wrigley glory. Meaning in Hollywood terms, not a stitch of make up! So what is B School and what on earth am I thinking spending the money when I have $8 dollars---yes EIGHT dollars, I have 8 dollars in my bank right now and about 3 bucks in quarters for laundry. LOL.. I laugh, the life of an artiste!! I am living like Jack Dawson, from Titanic---it's sooo much fun.. but you know I would like to have some stability in my life.  I am not looking to get rich here, rich wouldn't be awful...but you know, I just want to take my life to the next level and I am planning on doing just that. Seriously, I need to stop saying the following things: 1) I can't afford to.....(whatever) I am sooo sick of hearing me say that I can't go to this conference or take this class or tak a weekend off because I don't have the m

It's Been Awhile---Catching Up With Me

 So much to say and how to say it... so I'll just start with. Wow, what a year it's been.  I mean, could anyone have predicted all the shite that has hit us in 2020?  NO way!  I'm grateful for so much though, and one of them is the freedom to be able to have blogs (yes I have many) and the freedom to say whatever I want ---this is important.  I'm grateful that I live where I do and even though I'm not rich, I am healthy and live a good life. I do what I can to help others, I also have a loving husband and a Westie who I adore.  As many of you know that aside from blogging sporadically on here I'm a writer and an artist AND I work one on one with both artists and writers to help them in their careers. I've been doing this since 2006 (artists) 2010 (writers). The past few years I've focused on coaching writers as I became the queen of writing conferences and people were always hitting me up for free advice. I even started a YouTube channel CHECK IT OUT Thi

Living Like Jack Dawson Making It Count

Last week was an awful week for me and I let worry, fear, and dread get to me and it was not pleasant. So this is a brand new week and in a new week I am going to do my best to change my attitude and start living life like Jack Dawson-hopefully with a better ending. If you wonder what I mean by that, I mean that I will still work hard and do everything in my power to change my life/financial/job situation, but I will adapt his atitude of enjoying every day and taking life as it comes and not freaking out every time things don't go as planned. In the last 6 years I have been in this situation where a job ends earlier than I thought, or something falls through and it always works out, yet every time it happens fear creeps his ugly head in and starts freaking me out. I am done being afraid. I can't take much more of this, so besides working hard and changing my strategy, I am going to change my attitude and enjoy things more. This summer I was in Seattle and one week in August I