Thursday, September 2, 2010

"The Coldest Winter I Ever Spent..."

..."was the summer I spent in San Francisco" is how the quote goes!

On nasty hot days like today, (currently 95/feels like 102), this is what I think about. Walking, running, biking across on a summer day when the ice cold breeze kisses your face and your body is wrapped in moist air and you can see your breath! Oh I need a 'summer' home in San Francisco. ;p




Golden Gate Bridge June 2009 ~ photo by me!

Okay, I'll admit it, the day this was taken, it was FREEEEEZING. The breeze didn't feel like kisses, it felt like knives stabbing me and I was physically in pain up there. I never ran so fast...followed by a hot cocoa at the Warming Hut-weird for June-but I'll take it any day over this miserable heat!

2 comments:

  1. C'mon up, the marine layer came in yesterday and it will be 68 (feels like 57 in the shade) tomorrow in The Sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am headed up next week for an entire week! Can not wait.

    ReplyDelete