Skip to main content

What We Say Means Something ~ Sarah Palin

Okay, so recently I have noticed that a lot more people than 'follow' me read my blog(s), and a lot more people than comment read what I say on Facebook and Twitter. Which can be a great thing or a bad thing. For example last year I went on a rant defending staying with my big bank(s) because of the country club exclusiveness of credit unions-I got actual death threats from left winged nut jobs who actually are living life like fat rich righties and don't ever have to worry about money-but that is a horse of another color and another blog. The point is, people read what I say.

Now the reason I bring this up is this. I am no one really. I am an animation artist and writer who lives a small but meaningful life. I am not in the public eye and I am not someone that thousands or hundreds of people follow. Many people in the world don't know who I am, and yet I am smart enough to be aware of the fact that what I say gets read and it makes an impression.

Do you know what I am going? If you have been reading me for a while I am sure you have figured it out.

Millions of people-people who I question their ability to see reason, intelligence and logic, but people none-the-less-follow Sarah Palin.

She says a lot of stupid, hateful, ignorant things and that is fine, she is just continuing to prove what a complete imbecile she really is. Why anyone in their right mind likes her is beyond me, but I digress.

The reason I bring this up is not to blame her for what happened in Tucson. It is not her fault, and yes lefties, get over it. You can not make her the villain for everything that happens, unless Jared Lee Loughner was in a helicopter with a long range rifle aiming at wolves and accidentally shot congresswoman Giffords by mistake you really can blame Sarah Plain 100%.

To be perfectly clear, I am more left than right, and I really find zero redeeming qualities about this woman, but I am fair and reasonable.

Okay so here lies the problem in my opinion. That moron-yes Sarah Palin-fails to even acknowledge that what she was saying was both dangerous and hateful. She put out a video the other day again blaming others for her mistakes. I don't understand what goes on in her brain that she can't even say, "shit, maybe I shouldn't have put those cross hairs over people and sent it out to the public. I am sorry, I never meant for this to happen." I mean really? She is like a cartoon character out of a great film making fun of politicians. In her mind she is perfect and that my friends is beyond dangerous.

Have you posted a status update on FB and then had people totally misunderstand what you meant and even get in arguments about it? Of course you have, we all have. What happens is that usually you will take down the status, or explain what you meant and sometimes apologize and you probably only have the attention of 10- 20 of your friends. Sarah has the whole world on her and yet she continues to say things like "reload". While I blame Jared for his actions 100% it really pisses me off that this twit of a woman won't even admit for a second that things she said may be swaying people into twisted acts of violence.

She has proven to me, AGAIN, that she is a closed minded twat of a human being and I really hope that these right winged folks that like her finally start seeing who or what you are dealing with.

Do I think she is the devil? No because she isn't smart enough to be evil.

I am just sad that anyone in this country not only likes her but wants to have her in charge. What's going to happen when she makes a public statement about taking out No. Korea and they nuke us and then what's left of the world blames her and she says that it is left winged rhetoric and has no place in the tragedy that is WW3? Yes I am exaggerating to make a point, but the point is right.

Someone please teach that stupid cow some grace, humility, understanding and to keep that big pie hole of hers shut!

I'm just sayin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been Awhile---Catching Up With Me

 So much to say and how to say it... so I'll just start with. Wow, what a year it's been.  I mean, could anyone have predicted all the shite that has hit us in 2020?  NO way!  I'm grateful for so much though, and one of them is the freedom to be able to have blogs (yes I have many) and the freedom to say whatever I want ---this is important.  I'm grateful that I live where I do and even though I'm not rich, I am healthy and live a good life. I do what I can to help others, I also have a loving husband and a Westie who I adore.  As many of you know that aside from blogging sporadically on here I'm a writer and an artist AND I work one on one with both artists and writers to help them in their careers. I've been doing this since 2006 (artists) 2010 (writers). The past few years I've focused on coaching writers as I became the queen of writing conferences and people were always hitting me up for free advice. I even started a YouTube channel CHECK IT OUT Thi

Why I Need B School with Marie Forleo CHANGING MY LIFE

Hey everyone, so I made a video see above.. in all my glorious after yoga before Beachbody or gym or whatever I do later-which could be simply walking with Wrigley glory. Meaning in Hollywood terms, not a stitch of make up! So what is B School and what on earth am I thinking spending the money when I have $8 dollars---yes EIGHT dollars, I have 8 dollars in my bank right now and about 3 bucks in quarters for laundry. LOL.. I laugh, the life of an artiste!! I am living like Jack Dawson, from Titanic---it's sooo much fun.. but you know I would like to have some stability in my life.  I am not looking to get rich here, rich wouldn't be awful...but you know, I just want to take my life to the next level and I am planning on doing just that. Seriously, I need to stop saying the following things: 1) I can't afford to.....(whatever) I am sooo sick of hearing me say that I can't go to this conference or take this class or tak a weekend off because I don't have the m

Living Like Jack Dawson Making It Count

Last week was an awful week for me and I let worry, fear, and dread get to me and it was not pleasant. So this is a brand new week and in a new week I am going to do my best to change my attitude and start living life like Jack Dawson-hopefully with a better ending. If you wonder what I mean by that, I mean that I will still work hard and do everything in my power to change my life/financial/job situation, but I will adapt his atitude of enjoying every day and taking life as it comes and not freaking out every time things don't go as planned. In the last 6 years I have been in this situation where a job ends earlier than I thought, or something falls through and it always works out, yet every time it happens fear creeps his ugly head in and starts freaking me out. I am done being afraid. I can't take much more of this, so besides working hard and changing my strategy, I am going to change my attitude and enjoy things more. This summer I was in Seattle and one week in August I