Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Unfaithful!


Dear Jimmy, please forgive me.

I was weak, I didn't know what I was doing, I was all confused and even though these aren't as high class, refined, or stylized as you, I fell for them.

They are sexy, gorgeous and they love me. They lured me into taking them home after just a few minutes and I will be honest, I enjoyed it.

We spent the night together and I can't say that I won't do it again. You are just a little be too fancy for me right now and in my life I need a little less pretentiousness and I little more fun, they offered me what I need in this moment.

So I ask for your forgiveness and know that my heart belongs to you, but I just need to do this right now and have some much needed fun before we finally get together and have that long lasting relationship.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie, you are among friends who care about you. But shoes have taken over your life. This is an intervention.

    ;)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete